Warning: Results and experiences can vary
Allergies can hinder everyday life. But rest assured there are viable and healthy solutions!
We specialize in Allergy Testing and Treatment. We have undergone extensive training and credentialing to assure that our patients get the highest quality primary care and service. We are highly trusted and are the leaders in providing care options.
In regards to Allergy Testing and Treatment, here is some additional information on the procedures.
Allergy Testing: The Physical Exam
The first thing we will do is talk to you. We will examine you and ask questions about your symptoms and your family’s history of allergies, such as:
- What kinds of symptoms do you have?
- How long have you had them?
- When symptoms happen, how long do they last?
- Do your symptoms come and go throughout the year, or do they last year-round?
- Do your symptoms happen when you are outdoors, or indoors — like when you clean your house?
- Do they get worse when you are around pets? Do you have any pets?
- Do you smoke? Does anyone in your family smoke?
- Do your symptoms keep you from doing things, or from sleeping at night?
- What makes your symptoms better? What types of treatments have you tried? What allergy drugs are you taking now? Do they help?
- What other medications are you taking, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements?
- What kind of heating system do you have? Do you have central air conditioning?
- Do you have any other health conditions, such as asthma or high blood pressure?
- Do you have problems with your sense of smell or taste?
- Do you get better on the weekend and worse when you go back to work?
We may suggest that you get an allergy test performed so we can diagnose and treat your allergies, or we may recommend medication. The allergy testing will find out exactly what you’re allergic to, so together we can create the right treatment plan.